Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Vengeful History of Gulliver Foyle

The following exert was discovered in a red book that seemed to have been purchased for the purpose. These are the words found in it. It was accompanied by a till receipt for 'A Pilgrims Song' by Dearmer, G upon the back of which was scrawled the following epithet:

'The purpose and dedication of a man's life can make itself clear when faced with the prospect of marriage.'


This is a depressing thought

That I will not be quietened till I discover the meaning of life......
The magnitude of the soul
To understand and accept destiny
to believe in destiny; fate; faith all spring

from fundamental believe

my disquietitude is of this

my fundamental belief

I ask myself what is true
but I only question the truth
- in the end

I am fundamentally unsure
that the meaning of life is in the surety

I have been convinced by academic argument
I am convinced everytime
those I refine and use again - forsaking old stances
mutating in vogue
till I am reconvinced

Only pain is real; elation is the misery of the sweet chord
the primordial elusive riff
it fails in repetition and pales in imitation

Dope exemplifies
my droop eyes
fear of a direct gaze

IF I DO NOT KNOW MY OWN SOULWHY SHOULD I FEAR JUDGMENT

A disgrace to my consciousness
unable to actually THINK about anything
not Ostrich way

try - say consider this
I blank - I fraid

see this artifice

vulnerability
a 1/2 inch between beasts
forget the psychotic killer; the inconsequential godhead
the ripper pales
it is the mob that murders

I am brimming
but brine;
liquidless - my conscious mind
I am not conscious of
my tongue

not confused, not......

just numb

with an increase of visual acuity

see

that's

me

No comments: